Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    june 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Childminder vacancys in abronhill cumbernauld

Hi

My name is Cheryl and i am a newly registered childminder in the abronhill area of Cumbernauld. I have two kids of my own ryan aged 4yrs and amy 1 yr. I currently have 4 vacancies.

I will be joining the mother and toddler group at abronhill community hall when the schools are back which the children will enjoy. We will also be going trips to soft play areas.

My fees are £3.30ph or a day/half day fee can be agreed with the parents.

Please contact me via the forum for more information.

scma member* Disclosure Scotland certificate* care commission registered.

Non childminder member
    parent
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Childminder vacancys in abronhill cumbernauld

hi there just seen you post was wondering if you knew what mother and toddler groups there are in cumbernauld? i just moved to abronhill and only seen advertised one in abronhill parish but not sure if its on or anything and can't find contact details???? any ideas?

june 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Childminder vacancys in abronhill cumbernauld

There is one in abronhill community centre which started back today possibly at 10am but don't know for sure what days and times xx

june 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Re: Childminder vacancys in abronhill cumbernauld

I currently have a pre school place for mon, tue,wed and before/after school places available for whole week

june 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking spaces

I currently have spaces for all week. Feel free to get intouch

xx

Non childminder member
    parent
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile need childminder

hi im currently staying at medlar road and have a part time job but i am starting college in a few weeks and need a child minder for my 2 sons 1s 2 and the other is coming u for 4 the oldest is at abronhill primary nursery and i would prefer to keep him there in the afternoon if possible were abouts are you based? and do u do drop off and pick up from the nursery? thanks

Non childminder member
    parent
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl Dodds View Post
    I currently have spaces for all week. Feel free to get intouch

xx
    hi im currently staying at locally and have a part time job but i am starting college in a few weeks and need a child minder for my 2 sons 1s 2 and the other is coming u for 4 the oldest is at abronhill primary nursery and i would prefer to keep him there in the afternoon if possible were abouts are you based? and do u do drop off and pick up from the nursery? thanks