Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Non childminder member
    teacher
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Areas of learning overviews for each age and stage

Hi there!

I am currently a Nursery teacher and I'm looking for printouts of the statements for the 6 areas of learning collated for each of the ages and stages in the development matters.

So for 22-36 months an overview of the statements for PSED, CLLD, PSRN, KUW, PD, CD rather than all the ages and stages for each area of learning as set out in the development matters booklet. This is because I have 60 children in my nursery and to have printouts of each for the 6 areas of learning would be death by paper! lol!

I think I have found some already on another thread but I am unable to download them because I'm a new joiner and I'm not a registered childminder but would appreciate any help!

Many thanks!

Christina!

Registered Childminder since
    Apr 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Area's of Learning

Have a look on this webite that we use in Devon. Hope this helps.

http://www.devonldp.org/view_folder....vel3id=16036#3

Paula 1974